Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Celebrations!

Our little family had such a great holiday weekend! We had so much fun with our family and friends. We spent time in the pool, ate great food, watched fireworks, and we actually got a lot of sleep! We couldn't have asked for a better 4th of July holiday!

We had family and friends over Sunday to swim and cookout. B grilled burgers that were delish and my mom and aunt took care of the rest of the food! We spent most of the day in the pool and Knox took his first dip! I think he liked it! I can't wait to put them all in! My cousin brought his scooter over and B and I had so much fun on it! B took me for a spin and I was scared to death at first! I kept dragging my feet on the ground to slow us down! ha Once I drove it myself I got more comfortable! We had a great day!





































Ava got to spend the night with Gigi all by herself!!! I think she had a good time! I thought she might come home with a mani/pedi! My mom told me she thinks Ava wants to move in with her! ha I don't think so!







My dad had a party on the 4th. We all went and had a great time! The babies spent most of the night in the house but B and I got to enjoy my dad's new backyard and Jed Clampit! I wish I had taken a picture of his new "Pool". It's actually a big silver metal water trough! He also has a horse shoe pit. I didn't get to see the whole fireworks show because I was inside with the babies but I heard it was pretty impressive. This is the first 4th of July that I haven't been at our fireworks tent in 2 years! It was nice to get to enjoy the holiday and not be at work!





















No comments: