Friday, July 1, 2011

Little Flirt

I think we are going to have our hands full with Ava! She loves the boys!


As soon as Scotty picked her up she started making the most hilarious faces! She was really flirting!


She apparently has a little crush on Joseph too!


Karrie watch out! I think she is trying to steal your man!


She is such a little daddys girl and B is obsessed with her! He told me the other day that he always thought he would take the two boys hunting and fishing but now he doesn't think he will be able to leave Ava behind! I didn't want to tell him that Ava might be happy to be left behind if she is anything like her mommy! He also freaks when she cries and he sees her little tears. It is so sad! The boys just yell but Ava's cry is so soft and sad! She has the tiniest little tears that run down her chubby cheeks! Breaks my heart!

Gosh we love this little girl!

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

it's SUCH a small word! Scott is married to one of my long time best friends :) her flirting is pretty cute!!