Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy Week

Look at these little buddies! They always lock arms or hold hands when they are next to each other!


Ava kicked back with her favorite buddy Mr. Frog. I actually have two more Mr Frogs on order in case we ever lose this one! If I hold Mr Frog up Ava gets so excited and starts smiling and laughing. So cute!


Wednesday I had a csc meeting and afterwards Karrie and I stopped by Marks front porch wine tasting. It was so much fun! I honestly thought there would just be a few people drinking wine on his porch but Mark had quite the crowd! Thanks for having me Mark!


Love Shack Baby! Thursday Karrie, Mark, my mom, and I went to see the B-52's at the Amp. It was a lot of fun! I only knew a few songs but they put on a great show! The most entertaining part of the show was the crazy girls sitting at the table in front of us! They were out of control! I really should have taken pictures! They never stopped dancing and they were wearing ridiculous dresses that were way too short!




Friday Sarah came in town to visit the babies! This was her first time to get to meet them! Ava got dressed up for Sarah's visit! She was so excited!


Brooks was really excited about meeting Sarah too! He can't wait to meet Stevie and Tripp too!


Sarah and I spent the afternoon running errands. We went to lunch at Hammontrees and then stopped in a few stores and went to the mall. Friday night we stayed home with the babies and ordered in sushi!
Caroline and Sydney stopped by to visit the babies too!


When I woke up Saturday Ava and B were missing! They went on a little jog together. I wish he had taken pictures! Apparently she went in her night gown and by the time they made it home she was only in a diaper. He said she seemed to like it!
We all got ready and went to Asher and Austyn's first birthday party! Happy birthday guys! We had such a good time!
Ava wore her new outfit to the party!


Brandon has a friend that makes pickles and they are delicious! He came over Saturday and taught B how to make them! We won't know how they turned out for a while but I hope they are good since we have a million jars! Thanks for the lesson on canning Richie!



We spent most of the afternoon in the pool! Once we finally got out of the pool Sarah had a little photo shoot with Ava. The pictures are sooo good! I can't wait until she sends them to me so I can post them! Ava did tee tee on two of my chairs during her photo session but I guess it was worth it for the cute pics! The boys slept through the pictures so I didn't get any of them but next time we definitely will. Now Sarah has to come back soon so the boys don't feel left out! haha
Saturday night Sarah and I went out on the town! While we were gone B's family stopped by to see the babies! I told him to take a few pics but of course he forgot!
I felt like I was in high school again having a slumber party. Sarah and I came home and watched Sex and the City reruns. She brought "Slumber Party Mad Libs" but we never got around to filling them out.


Sunday was a lazy day for everyone but me! I had a ton of laundry and cleaning to do. B left for a bike ride around 6am and the babies and I slept in until 9! They spent the day napping and trying out their bumbo chairs! I think Knox was a fan!


Ava wasnt so sure about her bumbo!


Brooks really wasn't a fan! Ha


Knox and B watched a little Swamp People too!


Our little family is going to be so busy in the next few weeks! We have something planned every weekend for the next month! Hopefully I will have lots of cute pictures of the babies to post!

PS-I think Brooks has a thing for girls with big booties! He loves to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians and laughs the entire time...

No comments: