Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Birthday Party!

The babies went to their first birthday party on Saturday! Happy Birthday Porter! We all had such a good time! There were babies everywhere! Bethany told me she counted 14 babies and 8 kids! Almost all of the babies at the party will be in the same grade! I wish we had gotten them all together for a picture! They have another birthday party to attend next weekend so maybe I can get them all together for a picture then!

Little Cutie!


Ava looked pretty cute! She thought Porters party was the perfect opportunity to show off her new headband and shoes!


How cute are these?




Aunt Karrie and Aunt Emily! I don't know what I would do without them! They help me with the babies so much! Emily was nice enough to come over before the party and help me load the babies and all of our gear! I think she now understands why I'm always late! ha


The Birthday Boy before


And after... I can't wait to meet his little brother! Bethany and Adam make pretty cute babies!


We decided to get all of the boys at the party together for a picture with the Birthday boy! It would have been a lot easier if they could have all held their heads up!
Bennett Greer, Miller Dolan, John Chester Harris, Brooks Elliott, Knox Elliott, and Porter Rutledge


All of the babies bff's were at the party! Bennett, Knox, and Brooks were twinkies! I guess they all have really good taste! ha


Ava joined in for a pic! Look how many cuties she has to choose from! She is one lucky girl!


How annoyed does Brooks look? Ha


Allison and Miller!


Ava decided to kick back and relax at the party!


We take up a lot of room wherever we go! I also have a diaper bag the size of a suitcase that goes everywhere with us too!


3 comments:

Emily! said...

So cute! You have to email that pic to me of Kar and I, I love it!

melwelsh said...

Oh my- ava's shoes are so cute! What are they called? Where did u get them? Brand??? Dying over how cute they are!

Michelle said...

Her shoes are called Toe Buds and I got them at Bella Jacks in Fayetteville. They have several to choose from!