Monday, July 11, 2011

Our weekend



Friday the babies and I had our friends over for a little pool party! The babies were party poopers and slept the entire time but I had fun with my friends!! We might have to make that a weekly party! I didn't take one single picture but maybe next time!

Friday night the babies and I met Gigi, Caroline, Laquita and Maggie at Pesto for dinner! It was pretty yummy and the babies were perfect little angels! I'm sure people are scared to death when they see me carry three babies in a restaurant but they really never make a peep!



Saturday was a busy day! B left around noon to go on a biking/camping trip. I'm not sure how he talked me into that one because I had to go to a party and wedding solo! I wasn't sure if he was even going to go because he couldn't stop talking about how much he was going to miss the babies and he just wasn't sure he could leave them! His friend told him he better not cry about it while they were camping! haha After we sent him off the babies and I went to Porter's party. That evening Jennifer and Chris watched the babies while I went to the wedding and to Bordino's for drinks.

Jessica, Sarah, and I at Nick and Katie's wedding.


Chris took this picture of the babies while I was at the wedding! So cute! I gave them strict instructions to try to keep the babies awake while I was gone so they would sleep through the night! Saturday was my first night to stay alone with the babies so I needed all of the help I could get! All four of us were ready for B to get home on Sunday!




When B FINALLY got home from his camping trip Karrie and Joseph picked us up and we went to the lake with Emily and Matt. I love the lake! We had a late lunch at JJ's and then stayed in the water the entire time after that! It was the perfect Sunday! Karrie and I have big plans to buy a boat to share next year! We might even spring for a lake house too! haha Maybe I will finally learn to water ski!
When we got home the babies were bathed, our laundry was done, and dinner was ready! I was so excited because we were exhausted! Thanks mom and Caroline for everything! We owe you!





No comments: