Tuesday, July 5, 2011

When B babysits

When B babysits:

-The babies all look like they have a rash on their cheeks! He kisses them non-stop and his rough whiskers irritate their face. He loves his babies!

-Their outfits are questionable. He will put Ava in a frilly dress even if it's bedtime...The boys will usually have on onesies with the snaps unsnapped. He refuses to snap the bottom of their outfits after he changes them! Drives me crazy! For some reason he never puts them in matching outfits either. Their closet is divided into three sections. Ava's clothes on one rack, all of their gowns/pj's on another, and the boys clothes on another rack. I always hang the matching clothes together but he still will pick two completely different outfits. Not sure what that's about.

-He always has a baby propped up in an odd position. This morning he made Ava a cozy spot right in front of the tv so she could watch black and white westerns with him.



-He had the boys covered up with their cute deer snuggly things. I think he thought these were blankets...


-I usually come home to saggy diapers. He just found out last week that not all diapers have the line that changes colors when they are wet. I asked him to change Ava's diaper and he said "Oh she's not wet, there's not a line". Her diaper was completely full! I do wish all of the diapers had the lines!

-I usually get several phone calls but I'm used to it because he calls me constantly when he isn't at home with the babies too! B-"Hey what are the babies doing?" Me-"Umm nothing, sleeping" B-"What did they do earlier today?" Me-"Umm... Slept". We have that same conversation ten times a day!

-The best part of B babysitting is I get a break! So I never complain about any of this! haha He NEVER reads our blog so I don't have to worry about him seeing any of this either!

No comments: