Thursday, July 14, 2011

You're Engaged!

Apparently I have some guys that read my blog and listen to what I say! I think two weeks ago I mentioned I was ready for my friends to get engaged and their guys needed to put rings on their fingers ASAP! Well they got their rings! I'm so excited! I love getting the exciting phone calls!!! I also LOVE weddings and always have. My "surprise" when my parents went on vacations when I was younger would always be wedding magazines! I've been obsessed for a long time! I think I would get married again if I could! Since that isn't an option I can just live vicariously through my friends that are getting married! ha

Christina is my cousin and her boyfriend Jonathan popped the question in South Beach fourth of July weekend! Their wedding will be in Fayetteville next fall! I'm going to start training Ava to sprinkle flower petals now! I can't wait for the wedding! Christina has great taste so I'm sure it will be fabulous!

Congratulations Christina and Jonathan! I can't wait for all of the festivities to start!





Lauren has been my bff since she dated my bff in high school! We were freshman roommates and moved to LA together after college. She is getting married on August 5th in Little Rock! I know she will be a beautiful bride!

Congratulations Lauren and Scott! I'm so excited about the wedding! Now I just need to find something to wear!





No comments: