Friday, January 17, 2014

Santa came to our hood!

One Sunday Santa visited our neighborhood.  B was working late doing inventory so the babies and I got ready and went together! 

Is he not the cutest?


She loves her brother so much!


Purse on, bow in, ready to go!




I wanna hold your hand.




Hi Brooks!


I have to point out these are outfits I made the boys last year.  I don't think I've sewed anything since I made these outfits! I did let the hem out of these so they could wear them one more year.  Maybe I'll start sewing again with all the free time I have! ha 


One of my top ten favorite pics!


This is too much for my heart to handle!


"Hurry!  Santa's waiting!"



Ho, Ho, Ho!  Merry Christmas.  PS-If you haven't hear Brooks say, "Merry Chrimmas" then you are seriously missing out!  It's the cutest thing you have ever heard! 

Oh and Brooks was a little too excited about the candy canes to smile for the camera.  He actually says "Candy Cranes" which is pretty cute too! I guess I think everything they say is cute!

No comments: