Thursday, June 30, 2011

See How Our Garden Grows!

B and I have had a garden for the past three years. It's really B's garden. He does all of the work! I just cook the veggies he brings in! It's been a learning experience for sure (at least for me)! One year B ran out of room so he planted jalapenos in all of my flower pots around the pool! So we would have pretty Hibiscus plants with jalapenos hanging out of the side of the pot! We also have had a little problem with over planting the garden. I had no idea how much room squash and tomato plants take up! I think this year our garden is perfect! It might have something to do with the fact that I haven't helped at all! B also has three new little helpers that take turns watering it every night with him!

Our first harvest of 2011


Two of my favorite gardeners


The Elliott family garden. Squash, Zucchini, Cantaloupe, and Peppers. Maybe we should set up a stand at the farmers market! haha