Friday, November 18, 2011

Busy Busy!


We've had a busy week so far! I feel like I haven't been at home much at all! Monday Gigi, Caroline, the babies, and I loaded up and went to Rogers. We had big plans to stroll around the Promenade but it started raining! We made a few quick stops at some stores and then had a late lunch at PF Changs.

Knox decided he didn't like sitting in his car seat so he squirmed around the booth and went from Caroline, Gigi, to me... Knocking over drinks as he went..... It's getting harder and harder to take them out!
Brooks just hung out in his car seat and played with the chopsticks!
Sweet Ava and Gigi!


Someone (Knox) got to spend the night with Gigi this week! Someone also cried and got to sleep in bed with her all night and not wear their helmet! He's a little spoiled!
Tuesday the babies had an appointment to get their shots. We all got shots actually. Well B chose the Flu mist instead of the needle! He was smarter than me... Our appointment was a little chaotic. B and I gave the babies their Roto virus liquid vaccines while the nurse was out of the room getting their other shots ready. While B was putting the liquid in Ava's mouth she threw up! It was all over her, B, and the floor. He flipped out as usual (He has developed a spit up phobia I think!) and started grabbing tissues and knocked over everything on the counter in the process. Business cards went flying everywhere. Ava was screaming, B was cussing and all I could do was sit back and watch. CHAOS! Thank goodness Ava was wearing layers! Then the nurse came back in and B starts telling her that something must be wrong with Ava because she spits up every day! I tell her that no, she doesn't spit up every day, maybe once a week and that it's just because she has a sensitive gag reflex (Which is what the doctor told us)! B and I are arguing back and forth about how much she spits up and the nurse just looks at us like we are crazy! I was so ready to get out of there! ha Oh and then the babies had to get three shots each so our little room got very loud after that! Sometimes I wish B would just zip it and let me do the talking when we are at the doctor! I am with Ava 24/7 and she really doesn't spit up that much but I will say when she does spit up it is always on B or my mom! I think I just have the special touch!


We were all hot messes but decided to go to lunch anyway since we were already out of the house! We went to Chili's which was a good choice because it was empty! I feel bad when we go places that are busy and we take up three chairs for non-eating costumers!

Ava had nothing on but her stained white undershirt! Poor Baby! Her other outfit was so cute!


Once again Knox would not stay in his car seat and we had to pass him back and forth! He tried unsuccessfully to knock over our drinks and eat our food! He thought it was hilarious... He is a WILD MAN!
This little angel sat in his car seat and smiled and laughed the entire time. He is such a sweety!

PS-It's funny that I feel like I have to take pictures of the babies at restaurants but really it is a big deal that they are even out of the house! I feel like anything that requires them to wear clothes instead of pj's is a special occasion!

Wednesday Jennifer watched the babies so Carol, my mom, and I could clean out closets and storage rooms and get everything ready for our garage sale we are having Saturday! I didn't have time to go through all of my baby clothes so I'm not going to include any baby things in the sale but we are selling a ton of other stuff! It was hard work! I will be so glad when it is all done though! Hopefully I will be able to park in my garage again soon!

Brooks got to have a sleep over with Gigi too! He even got to open an early Christmas present! Gigi said he really liked it!


Even though I got a lot of things done this week there are just not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything on my to-do list! Maybe in January after the holidays I can get it all done!!! Yeah right!

No comments: