Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Did You Know...


-At our six month appt. Dr A asked if the babies could sit up. I said no and that night Gigi had all three of them sitting up by themselves. Mommy's a liar! So as of October 26th, all three babies can sit up. I have to sit them up and they don't always stay upright for a long time but they are still sitting up!

-On October 28th, Brooksy got on all fours and rocked back and forth. He lost his balance and fell over but it's a start! I can't believe they will be crawling soon!

-On November 1st Brooksy reached his arms out for me. Melted my heart! This is the first time he has done this. I loved it!

-Knox does not like being outdone apparently because on November 2nd he started reaching for his mommy! Such sweet boys! I think Ava might reach for her daddy before she reaches for me! ha Or maybe reach for Mr. Frog or Gigi!

-I'm about to send Knoxie back.. Back to where he came from! Kidding of course but this little stinker has decided he needs to sleep with me every night! As soon as I lay him in his bed he screams and throws a huge fit. As soon as I pick him up and lay him in our bed he is immediately silent and has a huge smile on his face! He is playing his mommy and I don't like it! The other two are sound asleep by 8:30 and at 10pm Knox is hanging out in our bed watching football with his dad! Laughing and sucking his thumb! Little Stinker!

-Speaking of getting played... The babies act completely different when Gigi is around! As soon as she walks in they turn on the drama and the tears so she will pick them up and play with them! It's hilarious! Ava starts her fake cry so Gigi will have to put one of her brothers down to play with her! Brooks even joins in on the action and lets out a fake cry! Gigi needs two more sets of hands to satisfy these babies! They do not like waiting their turn to play with Gig! I think they have figured out that all it takes is a tiny yelp to send her running to their side!

-Did you know you don't have to double space after periods now? You also don't have to put a comma before "and". Ex: Knox, Brooks, and Ava Now it's Knox, Brooks and Ava.. Who changes these rules and why am I just now finding out about it??? I will double space forever... Can't help it!

-I hate daylight savings time! The babies did not get the memo that they could sleep an extra hour...

No comments: