Friday, November 25, 2011

When B Babysits Part 2..


Poor B. He had a big hunting weekend planned. I gave him the okay and really thought he would spend the entire weekend in the woods. Towards the end of the week he started feeling bad (headache, tired) so I said, "Why don't you just stay home and relax." I don't think he will ever listen to me again.. I had Jennifer lined up for Saturday night because I thought he would be hunting and Caroline, my mom, I were going to dinner and then to see Rock of Ages at the WAC. Since B decided to stay home I canceled Jennifer. I left at 6 and the babies go to sleep by 8. So B only had to watch them for two hours. TWO HOURS! While I was sitting at Bordinos enjoying my glass of wine these are the text I got:

B-7:04 A full bottle exploded in the living room

Me-7:05 What??

B-7:10 I was carrying a bowl of chili, a beer, and a bottle. Glad the beer didn't fall.

B-7:30 I gave Ava Tylenol and she threw up everywhere. She has problems.

B-7:45 Ava just threw up again.. All over our bed

Me-7:47 Do I need to come home?

B-7:50 Brooks threw up twice

Me-7:55 Are you shaking them up???

B-8:00 Order is restored.

When I got home there was a huge pile of spit up on the carpet in our bedroom, our white comforter was laying on the floor covered in sweet potato spit up, and B was sound asleep sitting straight up in bed with the tv on. I just had to laugh. I don't know what he thinks goes on during the day when he isn't here but things can definitely get a little hectic. I'm kind of glad he got a little taste of my life!

The next day I snuck out again! Caroline and I went to see Breaking Dawn. B was panicked when he realized I was leaving! He even said, "You know you're better at this then I am. I thought I was supposed to be relaxing?" When I got home Gigi was at our house helping! He swears he didn't call for backup but I don't know if I believe him!

Do these angels look like they could cause all of those problems?

No comments: