Thursday, November 17, 2011

Our Weekend

We had a pretty lazy weekend around here! We spent a lot of time in our pj's! Jeremy and Chrissy came to stay with us for the weekend so Friday night B and I did get to go out to eat with them! I think we were in bed, asleep by 11 though! I hope they weren't expecting a wild night out!
Saturday we sat around the house all day and Karrie came over to watch the game with the babies and me! I was so lazy I didn't even dress them up in their Razorback gear! Oh well! We still won and what an exciting game! The close games are a little too stressful for me! I like when we win by a lot!

Sunday we went to brunch at Farrells. Our food was really good and the babies were perfect angels! They didn't make a peep!



The babies were actually so good we decided we weren't ready to go home so we made a few stops to visit our friends! We stopped at my dads house and he pulled out some old toys Jenny brought down. I think the babies liked having some new toys to play with!

Ava posing with the Jack in the box.
The boys were really into the telephone.
We did a little sitting up practice too!
Sweet Brooksy smiling like usual!
Yahh Knoxie! You did such a good job sitting up!
Ava would rather stand up than sit up apparently!
We tried to stop by Gigi's house too but she wasn't home! She came over to our house later though and cooked us dinner and gave the babies their baths!

No comments: