Thursday, November 10, 2011

iPhone Pics


We've had several fashion shows lately! The babies have outgrown a lot of their clothes so I've had to do some shopping!

Ava trying on her new clothes!

Brooks is ready for winter!
Knox too!
Last Saturday Knox, Ava and I went to the Greers to watch the Razorbacks play! Thanks for having us Greers! We had a great time! I think Knox saw Bennett and Miller sitting up playing and decided he couldn't be outdone! He sat up longer than he ever has and even played with Bennett's toys! I was sad that Brooks wasn't there because I know he would have loved to watch the game on the huge screen!
Ava was of course the only girl but I don't think she minded! She is getting use to playing with the boys!

While we were at the Greers, Brooks was at work with B! Brandon asks me on a daily basis if he can take one of the babies to work with him and I finally let him take Brooksy! I think Brooks had a good time! He even took a little nap while he was there! I have a feeling B will change his mind about taking them to work with him once they are mobile and can knock all of the bottles off of the shelves!


Brooksy got to help Gigi cook a few weeks ago! I might have a little chef!
Ava is an acrobat! She does flips in her sleep! She always wakes up facing the opposite direction! She also always sleeps with her little nose pressed against the side of her basket! It's hilarious!
A photo shoot gone awry! When I take pictures of the babies I usually don't even look through the little hole I just snap a ton and then check them out later! This was one of my pictures! ha



We've been having nap boot camp at our house! The first two days went great.. after that it all went down hill! Maybe this week we can start again! It's pretty hard to get them all to sleep at the exact same time! I should probably put them in their own cribs but I think they like snuggling and it's a lot easier to put them in the downstairs bed then carry them all upstairs! Mommy's lazy!

No comments: