Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh Edward..


I've read the books and I've seen all of the movies and yes, the movies are terrible. I am still very excited about watching Breaking Dawn though! I might have a slight crush on Edward Cullen.. I don't think I can make it to the midnight show but I'm trying to talk my sister into going with me on Sunday. If she backs out I might have to make a solo trip! There is no way I can wait until it comes out on DVD! Oh and I will be a fatty and eat popcorn with M&M's sprinkled in! When I was pregnant I ate that almost every night! A snack size bag of smart pop and a handful of M&M's! So good! The middle of the M&M's melt but the outside is crunchy...If you haven't tried it you should!

I was reminded of how silly the story line is when I overheard a conversation between B and Caroline. A commercial for the movie came on and B said, "Who's her baby's daddy?"
Caroline-"Edward, they got married."
B-"I thought she dated a wolf?"
Caroline-"No, her baby dates the wolf"
B-"What?"
Caroline-"The baby grew really fast. It's complicated"

B just rolled his eyes. I guess I won't be able to talk him into seeing it with me if Caroline backs out! I did drag him to the first movie and he laughed and rolled his eyes the entire movie...

No comments: