Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lately...


I've had a little obsession lately with animal print. Specifically leopard. I seriously need to stop. If I see something leopard print I can't help but buy it. I am turning into a Real Housewive of New Jersey... I'm rubbing off on Ava! She is going to be a little Guidette baby!
I love a sleeping baby pic! I can't help myself. I think they look so sweet! Especially when they touch heads!


Last week my mom offered to watch the babies so we could go out for our anniversary but when she got to our house I was still in my pj's... It was 6 o'clock. I was fine with celebrating at home but she made us go out!ha I'm glad she did! She brought us the yummiest cake from Rick's and a few other goodies for our anniversary (a necklace I love)!


Ava also got several pretty outfits from Gigi for her half birthday! We will have to have a little photo shoot to show them off! They are too cute! She loved the tissue paper just as much as her new outfits! She also got a package in the mail from Nanna. New Piggy Polish! I painted her nails as soon as I opened it!

-Notice the leopard once again...




I threw my hair in a pony tail and put on a pair of jeans and we went out. B wanted to wear his slippers to dinner.. He said, "You aren't wearing makeup so why can't I wear slippers?" We are turning into the Wal-Mart people that wear pj's in public... Times have definitely changed! Back in the day we always had big plans for our anniversary! Dinner, make-up, gifts! ha B did get me a gift certificate to a clothing store that I was excited about and I got him a pair of jeans that he wanted! We had dinner at a new MX restaurant and it was pretty yummy! We thought about going to a movie but we went home to snuggle with the babies instead! We are officially old and boring!

Friday Jennifer watched the babies and I had a girls day! We went to lunch and then went to Romance Diamond for a bridal event. We tried on gigantic diamonds! It was pretty fun! I love jewelry! They actually called me yesterday to tell me I won a gift card to Rick's bakery! I signed Caroline and myself up for the bridal giveaway! I hope they don't figure out I'm not a bride to be! Although I wouldn't mind planning another wedding!

Saturday was filled with laundry, cleaning, and a little football! Gigi brought over a little surprise for the babies! Football jerseys and a cheerleading uniform! So freaking cute!





Saturday night I went to Christina's engagement party! I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! It was such a nice party and a lot of fun! I wish B could have gone but he was in the woods trying to find a big deer! ha
Walker hung out at our house with the babies while his parents were at the party. He watched a little football with Knox and Brooks!

Sunday I did things around the house and then made dinner to take to the Bethany and Adam! I was so excited about getting another peek at baby Hudson! He is such a tiny cutie!

Monday we woke up bright and early and drove to Little Rock because the babies had an appointment at Children's hospital. The babies heads are a little flat on the back from being cramped in my stomach. They are all correcting themselves but the doctor decided Knox might need to wear a helmet for a few months to help his along. It's completely cosmetic but we decided we might as well do it so he will have the perfect shaped head! He will get his helmet in a few weeks and then he should wear it for 23 hours every day for 3-4 months! The doctor said if his brother and sister make fun of him he can tell them it's their fault he has to wear it because they sat on his head when they were in my tummy!ha I've never been to Children's hospital but I have to say it really made me sad and it made me so thankful for my healthy babies. Brandon and I say all of the time how blessed we are but I really realized it once I saw some of the kids in the hospital. It's easy for me to forget what a miracle it was that I carried the babies to 36 weeks without any complications. We are so lucky! Knox and I will make a trip back in a few weeks to pick up his new hat! We got to meet Lauren, Kathy, and Nancy for lunch too! We had a nice little trip! When we got home Gigi stayed with the babies so I could go to dinner to celebrate Cameron's engagement at Bordinos! It was a fun girls night!

Tuesday I got to take dinner to another new baby! Alex Fletcher! She is a sweety too! I can't even remember when my babies were as small as these new babies and it wasn't that long ago!

Wednesday Nini came up to visit the babies and we got an early Christmas gift from Gigi. A new couch! When I was pregnant I went to LA and shopped all day! I walked into Crate and Barrel and sat down on the most comfortable couch. I literally could not get off of the couch. I sat on it for hours and I decided I had to have it! After I ordered it I was worried that maybe I just thought it was that comfortable because I was big and pregnant and exhausted but it came in yesterday and it really is that comfortable. It's also chocolate brown which I hope will hide a lot of stains!
Wednesday afternoon I went to see the new Footloose movie! It was cute! I was a little skeptical about the remake but Kevin Bacon's character is a cutie! Definitely a few cheesey parts but overall pretty good!

Thursday was a lazy, rainy, baby food making day!

We stayed in our pj's all day and snuggled on our new couch!



No comments: