Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Ava, Brooks, and Knox had a little Halloween party for their friends! We all had so much fun!! We got to celebrate Caroline's birthday too! I love holidays and Halloween is a close second to Christmas for me! I know a lot of people thought I was crazy for having a party with three babies but I honestly could not have pulled this off without help from our family! Caroline decorated for me, painted pumpkins, and made yummy food, Jenny and my dad brought food and fun Halloween surprises (thanks guys), and Gigi pretty much did everything else! Cooked, bought decorations, took care of the babies so I could get things done, etc! Thanks for all of your help everyone! I'll start assigning you task for my Christmas party! Kidding!

This was a our first trick or treater and party guest! Minnie Mouse aka Austyn McCarty!

Mickey and baby brother Wyatt weren't too far behind!
I don't know what I would do without my crafty friends! Emily made this cute banner for me! I "assisted" which meant I glued on a few letters! Thanks Em!
Gigi came to the rescue once again and bought us several cute Halloween decorations! I love them all! Especially the witches! Gigi also made a trip to the storage room to pull out all of our old decorations from when we were little!
The cat we got from Gigi for the table is pretty cute too! Gigi, Caroline, my dad, and Jenny made all of the food! Thanks guys! It was all great! I'm very spoiled! I host parties and then my family does all of the work! I did make a few pb&j pumpkin shaped sandwiches! ha

I attempted another Pinterest project. A tulle table skirt. It took forever and I only had enough tulle for one side of the table! That project was a flop! I added a little ribbon to spice it up a bit! Btw, how cute are the candy corn rice krispies Caroline made? That is a Pinterest recipe that wasn't a flop! I also went through the trouble of replicating a bloody mary bar that I saw on Pinterest. It was sooo cute! Of course I forgot to take a picture and I think only one person drank a bloody mary! ha Maybe I will try it again for a football game!
Jenny and my pigs! Minus their heads!
My sweet Ava! Ava basically went stiff when I put her costume on her. I think she was afraid to move in it... It was sad but a little funny too!
I love to dress up but this year I really dropped the ball on our costumes! The babies have had their costumes since August but I still didn't have a costume Halloween morning. I knew Brandon was going to be a wolf but I didn't have a costume for him either! A lady at our neighborhood block party saw the three little pigs and told B she had a wolf costume he could borrow. She brought it over on Monday morning! It was so cute! Carol planned on being a farmer but she didn't have any overalls and couldn't find any anywhere! I decided Saturday night to be the Old Lady who lived in a shoe but I didn't have a costume and ran out of time to make one! So....Monday around 3 o'clock I stopped in Hancocks, bought some felt, and decided I was going to be a brick house and Caroline was going to be the straw house. I wanted Gigi to be the stick house but she said "No thanks!" My costume was thrown together in about 2o minutes and it was ghetto!! ha Pieces of my house were falling off all night! Next year I'm going to start my costume in August and go all out!

The straw house and Gigi! Caroline shedded her straw all over my house!
The whole family! The three pigs, the big bad wolf, the brick house, and the straw house! I can't believe the babies weren't afraid of B in that mask! It didn't even faze them!
My piggies posing!
I think this is going to be the last year B lets me dress the boys in pink tights! ha
A little lamb came to visit us! Cute costume Madeline!
Next a lion! Little lion Eli Butler!
We even invited white trash to the party! How funny is Andrea's costume? Cute family pic!
Eli is only a week older than the trips! He is a little more advanced though!
Gigi got snuggle time with baby Wyatt! How cute is he?
Bennett the turtle and his daddy!
The girls and Brooksy just hanging out!
Ava and her future MIL Sarah.
The cutest Astronaut I've ever seen! Little Miller Dolan!
And how cute is baby Winston? He even had a baby golf club! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Batman/Cole stopped by for some candy!
And Angry Bird/Cade made a stop too! Cute costumes boys!
The babies just hanging out!
A cute little gnome with his dad!
The gnome's new little brother Hudson!
This little piggy had way too much fun and had to take a quick power nap in Gigi's lap!
Carol and my party animal!
Christina and Jonathan.
Knox with the girls.
Cousin pic!
Jennifer and Chris came to our party too! The babies couldn't wait to show Jennifer their costumes!
The Clark's! How cute is Ellison? Loved her costume!

A Rutledge family pic!
Hudson is so cute!

The Halls minus Oliver! We missed him but we were glad everyone else made it by to visit!
When B didn't have his mask on he said he was dressed up like Joseph! Don't worry Joseph! I think B is just a little jealous that he doesn't have as much hair on his chest as you do!
Karrie and Porter!
Caroline the bumble bee!
My helpers! Tressa brought over cupcakes, chocolate ghost, and fed my babies during the party and Karrie made her famous S'more cookies. I need Emily in this pic! She helped me decorate and made a yummy caramel apple cheesecake dip!

PS-My house costume is really flattering right??? ha
The wolf and the house he couldn't blow down!
Another piggy down!
Knox with his cousin Chris!
Group baby pictures are always hilarious! Notice Knox, Asher, Austyn, and Miller fighting over the football! ha A lady bug was also making a run for it in this pic!
Knox fell over and took poor Asher with him! I think Austyn was probably sick of being squished by the boys!
Just hanging out... Enjoying the party!
The Dolans!
Jenny got a little practice in with Ava! We can't wait to meet Frazier number 3!
A cute unicorn and boxer!
Sweet Ella holding Ava. Ella asked her mom if they could take her home!
I think the babies had a great first Halloween! I am so glad they were able to spend it with all of their friends! Thanks everyone for celebrating Halloween with us!

No comments: