Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

On Sunday we went to my dad's house to celebrate his birthday! Happy birthday dad/grandpa! I told him he shouldn't have to cook on his own birthday but he said he didn't mind! I think Jenny did a lot of the cooking thank goodness! We did a test run on the food for the babies birthday party! We are having a Fiesta at his house for their birthday in April! Jenny completely outdid herself! The food was sooo good! She made it all! I'm already looking forward to the babies party so I can eat it all again! We had tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, tamales, empenadas, cactus salad, beans, rice, and I'm sure I'm forgetting several things! It was quite the spread!
The tamales she made were soo good! They looked so fancy too!

The babies got to test out some of their new antique toys! Brooks loved this little go-cart from 1980! It belonged to one of my dad's friend's sons who happens to work at our store!
He wasn't happy that Knox tried to push him off so he could take a turn! This face cracks me up!
Skully even dressed up for the pre-fiesta!
It was such a pretty day so we took the babies outside to play! Ava got to meet the alien!
The babies finally got to play on the dinosaur too! I think Knox is a fan of Big.
Family shot! There is a horn for each of the babies to ride on!
Ava liked it too!
Thanks for having us over dad and Jenny! The food was great and we had fun! Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments: