Monday, February 6, 2012

He's out of control

Don't let this cute face fool you!


Knox is wild. I can't keep up with him! He is in to everything! He can crawl faster than I can run! He literally gets out of breath from crawling so fast! When he sees something he wants there is no stopping him! If there is something on the floor (dog food, leaf, dirt, an entire tub of wipes, etc) it's going in his mouth. If there is an uncovered outlet his finger is going in it, if something is plugged in the wall, he is pulling it out. He knows he isn't supposed to but he just can't help himself! He thinks it's hilarious too! He laughs and laughs when he is doing something he isn't supposed to! I think Coco and Layla are going to have to starve because I can't keep him out of their bowls. The fake grass in my plants must taste yummy because he sure likes to eat it! Oh and he has a side kick. Ava is always one step behind him! I really think those two are going to be trouble. He's the ring leader but she's always with him! Then there is sweet little Brooks who never gets into trouble! He just laughs and smiles and shakes his head no when I tell Knoxie "No, no." In fact that might be the next word they master! I feel like I say "No, no" a lot these days!


One morning I found Ava like this.... Since she can't really crawl normally (she has an inch worm like crawl, her stomach doesn't leave the ground) I wasn't sure how she made it inside the walker.
Notice who was with her.... If I didn't know better I would swear he pulled her inside! I'm really not convinced he didn't! Oh and thank goodness he has a helmet! I hear his little plastic covered head bang into things all of the time!

We've got to baby proof this house asap!

No comments: