Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekend Away


Last weekend B and I met friends in Hot Springs for a weekend at the races. It was the first time I have been away from the babies in FIVE months! I was so excited to get away and to sleep in for a change! We really had a great time! We went to dinner, went to the races, tried to sleep in (my body is trained to wake up early I guess), enjoyed not making bottles and changing diapers, it was so nice.. B and I of course talked about the babies constantly and missed them so much. Goofy B had me tearing up on the way to Hot Springs! He was telling me that they all had to go to the same college so we could get an apartment down the street from them! ha I can't even think about them leaving me one day! I tell them all of the time that they can live with us forever and I will cook for them, clean for them, do their laundry.. They really won't ever need to move out! The first day of kindergarten might be the death of me! I think B realizes more than I do how hard it is going to be because he is away from them all day. I guess I sometimes take for granted how lucky I am to get to snuggle and play all day long! (I am signing them up for mothers day out next year! Just two mornings a week! Keep your fingers crossed we get in! I think it's harder to get in MDO than the U of A!.

While we were gone Gigi kept the babies! I think they had lots of fun! I got several pictures to keep me updated on what I was missing out on!

Gigi said they all fought over their toys while I was gone. This is an action shot of a brawl... You would think Brooksy would always win because he is the biggest but that's not the case! Ava and Knox steal poor Brooksy's toys and he just lets them! And if he steals Ava's toys..Watch out! He is going to hear about it! We all are! I think they are all getting new teeth too. Poor Gigi! She might not ever agree to keep them again!
Oliver Hall turned one this weekend! Happy Birthday Oliver! I was so sad I missed the party but Gigi, Caroline, and Ryan took the babies so they wouldn't miss the celebration! It looked like such a cute party! I know the babies had a great time!
My babes! I think Knoxie was in shock! ha
Ava and her man! These two crack me up! Sarah told me Bennett is really in love! I think A is crushing pretty hard too!
My little Ava! I told B I think she got prettier while we were away. I think she definitely got more hair!



I guess the babies were so excited we were home that they didn't want to go to sleep Sunday night! We were all up until after midnight! Brooks and Ava woke up with two new teeth the next morning so I think that had something to do with the sleepless night!

No comments: