Friday, February 17, 2012

Important dates I don't want to forget!




January 17th-Ava said Baba (bottle)

January 18th- Knox officially started crawling and Brooks got his top right tooth!

Brooks' new tooth!

January 21st-Brooks started crawling and pulled up to a standing position for the first time!

I caught the first time he stood up on my phone!



February 2nd-Knox pulled up to a standing position for the first time

February 3rd-Ava slept in her room in her crib for the first time!

February 5th- Ava's top right tooth came in!

February 13th-Brooks' and Ava's top left teeth came in!

February 15th-Brooks climbed up three stairs for the first time! Thank goodness I caught him! I really think he would have kept going! Notice B spotting him while I tried to snap a picture!



February 16th-Ava stood up for the first time! Of course she did this in a crib that hadn't been lowered yet!

No comments: