Thursday, February 23, 2012

So far my three have been such good babies. Easy almost. Anytime people are around them they say, "Oh you don't know how lucky you are." I have always said, "I hope this doesn't mean they are going to be wild when they are older." Well, they aren't so easy anymore, I'm afraid I jinxed myself.. Knox has been awake for an hour and so far I have pulled a screw out of his mouth and a wadded up piece of a magazine. They are really in to everything! I'm really not sure why I bought them toys for Christmas because they won't sit still long enough to play with them! I take that back, Brooks plays with his toys. Ava just follows Knox around and Knox does whatever he wants to do. I should have just bought them cords, magazines, and a dog bowl. I keep them confined to our living room with gates but as soon as the gate is left open they all three sneak out! They know exactly what they don't need to get into and that is where they go first! The stairs are a new favorite... If I leave the pantry or the refrigerator open Knox crawls as fast as he can to get inside. The gate to the laundry room where we keep the dog bowls is another hot spot. Thank goodness for Knox's goofy helmet too. I use to hate that thing and now I love it! I wish they all had little helmets!
I don't know if my kids are extra squirmy or what? Or maybe it's because there are three and they are always going in different directions??? I hear people talking about their kids sleeping in their bed and their is no way that could happen at our house. They would crawl off immediately! My snuggle time with them is nonexistent now. Makes me sad! They must get this hyperness from their dad... ha


No comments: