Monday, February 20, 2012

V-Day!

We had a great Valentines day at our house! I can't believe I didn't take a group picture of the babies on their first Valentines day but I did get a cute picture of Ava's heart booty!
I made a special breakfast for B and the babies! Heart Shaped eggs! They were pretty good if I do say so myself! I never cook breakfast so when B saw his eggs he asked if that was his Valentines gift from me! ha

We were all feeling the love this year! I sent B to Walgreens the night before to get the babies a surprise and said, "Just don't get stuffed animals." He came home with three stuffed animals! ha I don't think he had much to choose from! I was such a slacker this year! I feel like I buy the babies stuff all of the time! I guess I should have wrapped some of it up for them for V-Day! I will do a better job next year when they know the difference! B did a lot better than me!! Ava and I got flowers and a massage gift certificate!

The babies have so many people that love them! They got surprises from Jenny and my dad, Nana and Poppy, and Caroline and my mom!
That morning my dad came over for a visit and then that afternoon Gigi watched the babies so I could go to the movies with friends to see the Vow! It was such a cute movie! I love going to the movies! Especially afternoon movies so I can drink a diet coke and not worry about being up all night!

When I got home Gigi had cooked us all a special Valentines dinner! It was sooo good! Salad, crab legs, steak, mushrooms, roasted brussel sprouts, bread, and peanut butter parfaits for dessert! Gigi really outdid herself this year!! She also brought the babies the cutest surprises!

How fancy are these?

B and his Valentine. He was mocking her pouty face!
We had a great Valentines Day at our house this year! Let the Easter decorating begin! haha

No comments: