Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Birthday Celebration at School


Happy Birthday Ava Brooks and Knox!  I decided to bring petit fours to their school so they could celebrate with all of their friends! It was the perfect way to kick off Birthday week! 
They look so old! They were so excited about their birthday!
Love these faces!
It was so fun to be in their classroom and see them interact with their little friends! 

Their little class! They love their friends so much!  Every single day Brooks says, "Mommy, car bye bye friends." Translation-Take me to school to see my friends! 

Ava loved everyone singing happy birthday to her! She loved her petit four too! 


I hope they always look out for each other!  Brooks was upset about something and Ava patted him on his head to make him feel better!  Sweet girl! 
I stayed for a while to play and at one point I think all eight kids were sitting on my lap while I read them stories!  Thank goodness I have a big lap! Birthday week was off to a great start! 

No comments: