Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Busy Weekend

Saturday I had a fun day with two of my favorite boys!  Actually three of my favorites because baby Sawyer was with us too! 
We went to Touch a Truck in Rogers!


This little guy was in heaven! 


I think their favorite truck was the pink cement mixer! ha 


Sawyer and his mommy! I can't believe how big he is getting! 






My cuties!


They look so big!


Taking a little tour of a school bus! I can't believe these things don't have seat belts??!!


Just doing work!



After Touch a Truck we walked over to the promenade because they were having a free little festival for kids!!  They even had pony rides!  My kids love pony rides!




Just a baby goat with a baby hat on.  ha I'm not sure what that was about! 




Saturday was sugar overload! 



I love these little boys so much!  We had so much fun together!


Cupcake time!  


We can't go to Rogers and not make a stop at Cabelas!  We had to see the fish and buy a few surprises!  Pop guns and four-wheelers!  We even got A a pink pop gun! 


I dropped the boys off at our house with Gigi and went to a Kentucky Derby party at the Clarks!  It was so fun! 


Sunday the boys went to their soccer game with Gigi and Ava and I went to celebrate baby Farrah at Leighs baby shower!  It was so nice and Ava had such a good time hanging out with the big girls! 




No comments: