Monday, October 20, 2014

Syd's Wedding


We took our time leaving the beach... I think we just didn't want to leave! We left town and then decided to turn around and have a late lunch at The Red Bar.  It's one of our favorite places and we didn't get to eat there during our trip!  So we went in our pi's! ha 

We got back to Dumas late.  The ride back wasn't that bad.  The kids are becoming good little car riders! The next morning Brandon left for a wedding in Eureka and the kids and I went to Little Rock to stay with Lauren and to go to Sydney's wedding.  

We changed into our bathing suits and went swimming as soon as we got to Lauren's.  Ava wanted me to tie her towel around her like I wear mine! ha 

We love baby Londyn! 

Ava did a little babysitting!  I think Londyn might be as big as she is!  The kids stayed at Lauren's while I went to the wedding.

The wedding was at P. Allan Smith's house and it was beautiful!  Syd was a beautiful bride too! 

Caroline was a beautiful Maid of Honor too! 

Me, Haley, and Caroline

We had such a nice night out! 
We had a really fun 10 days but I think we were all ready to get home to our house and our own beds!

No comments: