Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rodeo

We went to the rodeo with our friends and had so much fun!  The kids couldn't wait to show Hudson their boots!


I love a little cowboy!


My cute little guy!


Checking out the bulls


Cute boys and a girl!


My cowgirl.






Serious rodeo fans!
Cute boys!


I love this!  We ran into the Penix's at the Rodeo!  Knox loves a good snuggle! 


Aren't they cute?


A was really concerned about the bull riders!




Selfie queen! 


These little guys are hilarious.  

1 comment:

Kevin Kelley said...

Wow! The kids are so adorable! Their little smiles show how much they enjoyed the trip to the rodeo. I bet the cattle in front of them piqued their interest. Anyway, I hope you get to enjoy more trips like that. Thanks for sharing that, Michelle! All the best to your family! :)

Kevin Kelley @ Ravensworth Cattle Property