Monday, September 26, 2011

Georges


Tuesday was a big day! The babies went to Georges for the first time! I have to give my family's restaurant a little shout out! If you are ever in Fort Smith you should really eat at Georges! It is delicious! I would highly recommend the burgers and Greek salads! I have been eating here since I was little and I really do love it! I know the babies will too when they can eat food! ha


Walker has a new best friend!

Cali and Ava! Cali just found out she made sophomore homecoming court at Southside! Congrats Cali! We can't wait to come to the game to watch!

I wish John had been in the picture too!
Nini and Knox!
Ava made herself comfortable on Stacey!
Nini showed the babies off to all of the workers!


Don't forget to try Georges on Grand! haha (ps-This isn't a paid advertisement! ha)

No comments: