Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh Ava!

Yes, I was one of the crazy people that went to Target Tuesday morning bright and early for the Missoni goods! I told B I was going to the gym. If he knew I was going to Target to shop he probably wouldn't have agreed to babysit! I was there at 9am and the shelves were bare! The only thing left were baby clothes! Lucky Ava! She racked up!

I saw a picture of the dishes and decided I had to have them so I called Nini and she bought me several pieces from the Target in Fort Smith. Caroline also picked up a few plates from the Target in Conway. I can't believe how much people are selling this stuff for on ebay! If I didn't like it all so much I would be tempted to sell it and make some money!

She is going to have to grow into a few things! I really wanted these shoes in my size!

She is ready for a flood (in about 3 years)!
Ava is apparently a fan of Missoni like her mommy! One day this week Ava was decked out in her new clothes and B said "Where did she get that homemade outfit?" I said "That is not homemade, it's Missoni!" B said, "Ava, is Ms Sony friends with Mr Panasonic?" Oh B that jokester!
Ava has decided to become a thumb sucker this week. I think it's her replacement for Mr Frog when he isn't available!
Mr Frog better watch out because there is a new girl in town! Ava's new dolly from Gigi! Thanks Gigi!

Ava's chubby thighs are exploding out of her leg warmers these days! They are very pinchable!

1 comment:

The Nuckols said...

Ms. Sony.....love it!!!!!