Monday, September 12, 2011

Lately...

One morning when B was babysitting I came home and found the boys in his arms and Ava in her car seat in front of the tv. When you run out of arms you have to pull out whatever you can find!

Brooks has been B's jogging partner lately. He gets to ride in his stroller like a big boy now too!
This is what he looks like when he gets home every time! He just has too much fun!
One night Ava got to go!

My friend Sarah from Saved By Fashion, is moving to NYC. We had a little going away party for her at bunco this month! Good Luck Sarah! We will miss you!




Umm, is this not the cutest little piggy you have ever seen??? I don't want to completely give away their costumes but on Halloween B might just huff and puff and blow Ava, Brooks, and Knox's house down! Hint hint!


My little Houdinis. Brooks and Ava wiggle out of their Miracle Blankets every night. I can't figure out how they do it! I switched them to sleep sacks this week and it has been great! They haven't had trouble transitioning at all! Now they can suck their fingers too!

Coco use to love Knox. Now she has switched to Brooks. I'm not sure why. I think Knox kicked her one too many times! She snuggles Brooks and gives him lots of kisses! So gross! Coco has also started eating diapers! That's really fun to clean up! Oh and notice Coco's shock collar in the picture below. The ladies at Rover Oaks informed me it isn't working... ha

No comments: