Friday, September 2, 2011

Shut Up Carol

I think a long time ago I wrote a disclaimer post apologizing in advance for my spelling and grammatical errors. I think it's time to bring it up again! Caroline just had a good laugh about the one million errors I have made! My mom chimed in and said, "I saw all the mistakes, but I just figured you were sleep deprived!" Ha Maybe that's it... Maybe I'm sleep deprived. I swear I'm not a complete idiot! I know delicious is spelled "delicious" not "delishes"! What is wrong with me and what is wrong with this spell check??? It's apparently not working! So I'm blaming the mistakes on sleep deprivation, blogger's spell check, and the fact that I have to type these posts as fast as I can before the babies wake up. So there Carol. I might not be as smart as you but I'm not a complete idiot! Just joking!

No comments: