Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pinterest


Pretty Please!

Well I thought I had finally figured out Pinterest but I think I was wrong! I repinned things all morning and when you click on my profile it says I only have 2 pins!!! What is that about? Someone help me!!!

I really do like the idea of Pinterest! Who ever thought of it was genius (I wish it had been me)! Now what am I going to do with the huge folder on my computer full of saved pictures from blogs?? One bad thing about it is I will really never be happy with my house now! There might just be too many ideas to choose from! I have finally switched every handle, knob, fixture, etc. in my house from shiny gold to brushed silver and now I have decided I wish everything was brushed gold... I guess I will never be satisfied! ha Another problem is they have so many DIY projects and crafts you can do with kids. It kind of makes me feel like a slacker because I know I will never get around to doing any of those things! I guess I can dream and it's not like my followers on Pinterest will know I'm not refinishing a piece of furniture or making artwork with my kids hand prints! Lastly, like I need one more thing to look at on my phone! I barely have enough time as it is with facebook, blogs, and twitter! I think my iPhone might explode any day now!

Update-I have made a few recipes I pinned! I made a chocolate chip cookie dough pie that was delicious and parmesan roasted potatoes that were pretty good too! Oh and anti pasta skewers! I have a few other recipes lined up to try so I will have to let you know how those turn out!

PS-Beware of the smore cobbler on Pinterest. Karrie made it and said it was a flop and Allison made it and almost caught Sarah's kitchen on fire. Oh and the roasted potato fan thing didn't exactly work either for me!

No comments: