Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September already?

Time is flying by! The summer is over and I can't believe it. I really don't know where August went! I guess I'm ready for fall but that means the babies are getting older and that makes me a little sad! I want them to stay babies forever! I finally pulled out my video camera because I decided I needed to start documenting every single second! I also kind of figured out how to use it! Thank goodness for my cousin Chris! He helped me order the right cord for my camera so I can actually put the videos on DVD! You would think the video camera would come with this cord! Maybe one day he can show me how to upload my videos to my blog! Chris also showed me how to get all of my pictures off of my cell phone and onto my computer! I had a little scare and thought I lost all 1500 pics of the babies on my phone this weekend! I was almost in tears! B compared my freak out to the time I freaked out when Knox was sick! So you can imagine how bad it was! ha I finally got them back and now they are safe on my computer (I think)! I've also decided I'm going to start using my good camera more instead of my iPhone! I am way to dependant on that thing! It could break at any time! While I was transferring pictures I found these random pictures of the babies that I thought were funny.

I'm really not sure if I am related to this little white boy! ha Look at the difference in our skin color!

I just love these little boys and I think they love each other. I love to watch them snuggle.
They LOVE tv. Terrible I know!
I woke up last week and discovered there was a visitor in our bed! B snuck her in sometime during the night!
She has her daddy wrapped around her finger already! Ava loves to kick back and prop her little feet up. It's hilarious!
My sweet boy after his bath. I just want to eat him up!

1 comment:

Emily! said...

My gooooodness, they are sweet as can be!