Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

It finally feels like fall! Traffic was terrible in Fayetteville this weekend and Sports Center has been on non-stop on our tv. Football season is here! B has a bad habit of inviting his friends over without mentioning it to me. I woke up Saturday morning and B said, "Oh Darrell and John Crow are coming up to see the babies." Two seconds later they are in our bedroom. I am still in bed in my pj's! Poor guys! I probably scared them! I was looking rough! After their visit B left for the liquor store and I ran around all morning Saturday trying to get ready for the game! It can be a little tricky finding time to shower and get ready when I'm home alone! I wanted the babies to dress up for the game too even though they wouldn't be attending!

I just want to eat them up!

My little football players!
Karrie, Emily, and I decided Thursday we wanted to tailgate this weekend. We threw everything together a little last minute but I think it turned out great! We had so much fun! B didn't get to come but the blue tent he bought at a garage sale really came in handy! It was pretty easy for people to find us! We were the one blue tent in the sea of red! I think we might use his generator from Craig's list for the next game too! I guess I can't give him hell about his crazy purchases anymore!

Our spread! We had so much food, thanks mom, Karrie, Emily, and Mark (somehow I got out of making anything)! Thanks dad for the serving pieces and pickled green beans too! We had to use the truck tailgate because our table wasn't big enough! A guy even stopped by to take a picture because it was so cute! We have big plans for the next game! There might even be a chandelier! ha

The cookies Karrie made... Pretty impressive huh?


I apparently didn't get the memo about wearing stripes!
We sent this picture to B and said, "Thanks for the beer!" Poor B, he was at work and we were drinking his beer! He even did all of the dishes when I got home and cleaned up the mess! I'm not sure what got into him!

Baby Hudson Rutledge made an appearance too! I can't wait for him to come out to play!
These BFF's dressed alike for the game!



Madeline wore her cheerleader dress! How cute is she?

Karrie and I felt like we were at the fireworks tent again! It was a little hot and we were sitting in our old fireworks chairs!

We weren't ready for the party to be over so we went back to our spot at half time and might have been the last people to leave the pit after the game!

The babies slept so good and woke up in the best mood! They laid on their blanket all morning and watched Hi-5 and played. B and I were standing in the kitchen and I looked over and Ava was on her stomach! She had rolled over. We of course got so excited and put her on her back to see if she would do it again and she did! She was rolling towards the tv. I guess to get a better view of her show. We are so proud of her! So now I have three little rolling babies!
Ava in action!

No comments: