Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nini and her babies.

Nini came up last weekend to see her great grand babies. I'm not sure where Knox was during these pictures. Maybe napping? Nini always makes sure she holds each of them for an equal amount of time! She doesn't want to show favoritism! Ha She always makes Brandon and I promise we will never spank them! We definitely won't but she makes sure to make us promise every time we see her! When I was little and I got in trouble I would always call Nini and tell her to help me! I would make her call my mom and talk her into ungrounding me! She says one time she even had to drive down to Monticello because I thought my life was over because my mom took my tv and phone away for a few days! I was a apparently a little dramatic!



Nini and Brooks in their black outfits!

No comments: