Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Girls Day! Plus Knox and Brooks..


Last Friday I woke up and got dressed to go to the gym. I even made it to the parking lot at the gym but I never made it out of my car! Tressa, my workout buddy made it about as far as I did! We were going to go in but when Karrie text to tell us she was still in bed we decided it just wasn't meant to be! Instead we went home and got the babies and went shopping to get things for Emily's engagement celebration!

The babies took their first trip to Target! I think they are fans! They just looked around while I shopped. I will definitely never be able to take them by myself! Two car seats take up an entire cart and don't leave any room for purchases! Thank goodness a lady that had twins stopped me in the parking lot and told us how to arrange the car seats on the cart!

Knox flirted with Tressa the entire time she pushed him!
I figured out that early morning is the time to go to Target! You get first pick of everything when they are pulling it out of the boxes. Sometimes it can be hard to find multiple items in the same size!
The babies were so good and I decided I wasn't ready to go home. I knew once I went home I wouldn't be leaving again for a while! We decided to go to lunch at Briar Rose in Farmington. I had never been before but Jennifer let me taste a cinnamon roll from there one day. It was really yummy! Karrie, Tressa, and I decided to give it a try! It was so good and such a cute little restaurant! The line was literally out the door so I guess everyone knows about this place but us! We all had the ham and brie sandwich with Strawberry mustard. Delish. I also had a warm spinach salad that was great too! Everything on their menu looked wonderful and their bakery items really looked good! I brought a box home of cinnamon rolls, cupcakes, and cheesecake to give to Jennifer since she was nice enough to watch the babies for me that night on such short notice! I have to admit when I gave her the box there were a few bites taken out of the Snickers Cheesecake! I couldn't resist! ha They also sell bbq on Fridays. We didn't try it but the line was wrapped around the building for that too!
I will definitely be back soon!



Tressa with her new man!
Karrie and Brooksie!
The princess! Please note the princess now has a fat roll/crease on each leg! I'm so excited! I might get my chubby baby after all!
Karrie took a pic of Ava and me but I looked terrible! Too terrible to post for sure! In fact, a lady stopped and asked who the triplets belonged to and I said, "Are you kidding me? The girl in gym clothes that hasn't washed her hair in a week! Me!" The lady told me triplets get lifetime free admission to the Barnham and Bailey Circus! Some one let me know when it comes to town! ha

No comments: