Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Love the Hogs

The babies and I are so lucky to have Jennifer! She watched them during the last game and had a little photo shoot of the babies in their hog gear! I think Ava slept during most of the pictures so they are mostly boy shots!
I'm such a typical mom. I tried to pick my three favorite and was only able to narrow it down to my twenty favorite! ha They just looked so cute! I want to frame them all!





















I actually took this one before I left! Doesn't Ava looked thrilled? ha I accidentally hit her in the head with my camera! She didn't cry or anything but it left a big red spot on her head! Once again, I'm a terrible photographer! ha

2 comments:

The Nuckols said...

Love the lil piggies! :) GO HOGS!

beckylbranch said...

oh my word they are just PRECIOUS! I have a twin sister and we both are 30 yikes! We both had boys within a couple months of each other too...nothing like being a twin ;)Those hog onesies are adorable too!