Friday, July 13, 2012

Boingo Bounce!

Last week we had a little play date at Boingo Bounce!  For a while I felt like we were at Boingo Bounce once a week for a birthday party but we hadn't been in several months!  The babies definitely had a lot more fun now that they can walk and bounce! 

 We met Allison and Miller and Caroline and Lindsay!  Before the Dolan's got there I took Ava down one of the slides.  I will never do that again!  I almost dropped her on the way to the top and then we almost shot across the room on the way down!  Those slides go really fast!  Apparently it was pretty funny to watch because Lindsey could not stop laughing!  I think I scared Ava to death too!  Sooo, when Allison got there I told her she just "had to take Miller down a slide!" ha 

This is what happened!  It was hilarious!  Those slides need warning labels!  


So Brooks had taken a few steps but he definitely wasn't walking.  I noticed him checking out all of the older kids..

And then this happened!  He started walking!  I think this kid might have a little competitive streak in him like his daddy!  He did not like being left behind!!  I am so proud of him!  He became a full time walker over night! I swear I feel like he just started crawling a week ago! 



Brooks bounced/walked too much and had to take a quick power nap! 
After Boingo Bounce we had pizza and then went home for naps!  It was such a fun play date!  We can't wait to do it again! 

No comments: