Monday, July 23, 2012

Our first Rodeo

The day after the 4th we headed to the Rodeo of the Ozarks (Isn't that what it's called?)..  These cuties couldn't wait to see the horses, bulls, clowns, etc! They were ready to pose for pictures too!

Brooks had lots of fun!  

Brooks waving to the cowboys!  Such a sweet boy!

Thank you to Allison who wrestled my kids, fed them sno cones, and kept them from seriously injuring themselves!  What a great friend! 


He loved his overalls.  When we got home he didn't want to take them off.  If they weren't covered in grossness I might have let him keep them on!

 Brooks is really just so sweet and happy.  

B and I rotated babies the entire time.  It was Brooks' turn with mommy.  He just sat back and enjoyed his sno cone!   But then ten minutes later he lost it and we had to go home!  I enjoy the peace while it lasts!

I would guess Brandon spent approximately fifty dollars at the concession stand to keep our crew happy.  We went through a million bottles of water, sno cones, and beer to keep daddy happy! 

Our crew!

He felt so big.  If only he would act like a big boy.  At one point I looked over and he was licking the bar in front of him.  Gag.  

My boy! 

Oh Ava.  I just can't handle those boots!

Probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.  

He never stopped moving.  Not once.  

How cute is Miller in his little boots?!  Love him! 
On the way to the rodeo B looked at me and said, "Why are we going to the rodeo again?  It's 105 degrees outside." ha It was hot and it was a lot of work, but I think it was worth it!  The babies got out of the house (mommy too) and we had fun!  We are already looking forward to next year! 

No comments: