Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random

-We are still working on sharing.  Ava especially has a problem sharing her car!  She does not like for anyone else to ride in it!  She also likes to take over the boys truck!  If they won't open the door to let her in she crawls in from under the bottom of the car.   If she has a toy she doesn't want the boys to get she races to my lap and sits in it so I can protect her.  The boys might be bigger than her but baby A is a little smarty!  She knows how to keep the boys away and her toys protected! 


-This kid kicks his feet up after every meal! Such a boy thing to do!
-Ava is obsessed with babies.  She will not stay away from Barrett.  He gets lots of kisses when Ava is around!  I think someone needs a little sister!


-I ordered an Erin Condren life planner.  I texted my friends and told them I was going to be super organized from now on and I would never be late again! ha That's laughable.  I do love my new planner though!  I have saved all of my planners since high school!  It's almost like having a scrapbook or diary! I can go back and see exactly what I was doing  at any time!  My iphone calendar deletes everything after it passes! I hate that!



B has apparently been a cheapo from a very early age!  His mom brought him his old coin collection!  We also have his old baseball card collection he wants to give the boys!  Hoarder and a cheapo! Kidding B!

I finally printed the blog!  It took three large books to hold all of my blog posts!  I've apparently had a lot to say over the past year and a half!  I feel like this is such an accomplishment! Silly, I know, but printing these books has been on my to-do list for months!  Nothing feels better than crossing something off a list!  I planned to print a copy for each baby but these books were a little pricier than I had expected!   They might just have to share their scrapbooks!

I bought new shoes.  I have very high hopes for these shoes.  I am hoping they will motivate me to get my lazy booty up and to the gym.  We will see... 

No comments: