Friday, July 27, 2012




 B's parents came to visit last week and they arrived at the perfect time because we needed some help!  As soon as Ava started getting better Brooks got sick and then two days later Knox was sick.  I can't complain much because for the most part the babies have been very healthy, but when they do get sick, it is never at the same time so we stay sick for weeks it feels like!  We spent a lot of time at the house this week. 

Meme sent us sweet corn from Dumas and the babies loved it!  Thanks Meme!


B's mom's phone takes the best pictures!  
Sweet Ava!


This is the face Knox makes when you ask him to smile! 




I think Friday I was asleep by 9 o'clock but Saturday we had a busy day!  Caroline and I went to the gym early and then we took the babies to the farmers market.  We met Gigi and Marcy there and we all went to Greenhouse Grill for lunch! 

The babies loved their food!  Hummus, fruit, sweet potato fries, and black bean burgers!


Brooks was a little too busy to sit in his chair.  He was on the move the whole time!  He would much rather play than eat! 

Andrew and Ava snacking on some fruit!


Cousin Nick is home from Brazil!  He came over to play!

Saturday night B and I went to Matt and Cameron's wedding and it was so much fun!  I don't think I took one picture but I really should have because it was gorgeous! Congrats guys! 

No comments: