Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

I love mothers day! It might just be my new favorite holiday!  My family took good care of their mommy this year!  

I texted B Saturday that I wanted new tennis shoes.  This was his response!  
PS-He is obsessed with Amazon now and has ordered two new pairs of khaki shorts.  The total is up to 21 now... Ridiculous! 


I got a new chair from B and the babies and one from Gigi! Thanks guys! 

My sweet card from the babies.  I can't get use to my new name!  Every time I see "mom" or "mommy" I think it must be meant for Gigi! ha 

I spent the day hanging out with family around the pool!  We ordered pizza and played with babies!  I couldn't have asked for a better day! 

That night we went over to my dad's house for dinner.  The babies love playing with all of the toys!  Brooks was a little nervous on the tricycle though! 

My dad has a mirror in his house on one of the walls and the babies spent a lot of time checking out their reflections.  Ava loves herself!  They really all do!  They gave themselves lots of kisses! 

Knox wasn't so sure about Big the dinosaur that night.  I think it had more to do with the fact that it was almost an hour past his bedtime and he was a little cranky! 

The food was so good!  Dad and Jenny outdid themselves!  Ava obviously thought so too!  I looked over and she had eaten all of her angel food cake and fruit and she was licking the plate!  Hilarious! 


Oh and their house was completely destroyed when we left.  There were toys everywhere and the floor was covered in food!  We put a blanket down for the babies to eat on and set their plate down on the blanket and Ava immediately picked up the plate, dumped the food out, and hit brooks over the head with it! Stinker! 

No comments: