Friday, June 22, 2012

Beach Day 3!

By the third day at the beach Ava was a beach lover!  She couldn't wait to get in the sand! 




I don't think there is anything cuter than a baby in a bikini!  I think I bought this bathing suit for A back in February! 


















For some reason Ava preferred to be naked when she swam in her baby pool.  So she got naked!  And I might have been wrong!  A naked baby booty might be even cuter than a baby bikini! 




Showing off her shell that Aunt Caroline gave her!




On our way back to the condo from the beach I tried to snap a few pictures.  Rosemary is really such a neat place! 




Gigi's toy store!


Love this tapas and chocolate restaurant




We had to make a quick stop at the Sugar Shak! 


I think this place is every kids dream!  


Ava got her first ice cream cone!  She refused to hold it so we ended up sharing it!  Lucky Mommy!


She was a big fan! 


That afternoon we went to Alys Beach to look at locations for Caroline's wedding!  We found the perfect spot!  It's really going to be beautiful!  I still can't believe it's less than a year away! 


A is going to be the cutest flower girl ever!


Ava had lots of fun checking out the area! 




When we got back we went to a little play on the lawn in Rosemary.  



Ava really seemed to like it!  I might have a little actress on my hands! 





She really wanted to get in on the action! 


After the show she got to meet a few of the performers.


And this was the highlight of my trip!  Dierks Bentley and fam were literally sitting two feet away from us.  I am such a big fan (obviously since I was a creepster and snuck pictures).  I still can't believe I saw him!  Ava kept trying to crawl over to his group and now I really wish I would have let her!  He did look over and laugh at her a few times because she was singing and clapping with the music!  

B and I got to meet him a few years ago at a concert.  I wonder if he remembered me??  Completely kidding!  




That night we had dinner at the Caliza pool in Alys.  


My pictures really don't do this place justice! 


I'm thinking this will be the perfect location for a party for Carol! 


Great way to end the vacation! 

No comments: