Friday, June 15, 2012

Concert in the park!

I have lived in Fayetteville for eleven years and have never been to a concert in the park!  I finally got to go last week!  It was so much fun!  I have really been missing out!  All of our friends were there and the babies got to crawl around and play while listening to good music! 



Ava was feeling particularly spunky!  She was flirting, waving, blowing kisses!  Loving the attention! 


She has been blowing kisses like crazy lately!  It's just too cute!


My babies love their mommy!  Sometimes there's just not enough of me to go around! 


Two little stinkers! Already into the ice chest! 


Brooks was in heaven!  This boy loves good music and loves having lots of people to watch! Daddy gave him a better seat!! 


Molly and Ava the dancing queens! Thanks for dancing with my girl Molly!  She loved it!  Mommy needs to work on her moves! 


Love this girl and love her teeth!  


My wild man was determined to get to the beer.  There was no stopping him! Ava also turned up a glass of red wine.  Oh and they knocked over one million cups of beer! Wild babies! 


Love this boy and love that he loves music! 


My kids are wild.  I really hope I'm not the mom that all the other parents talk about...Ha I swear I feed my kids but it never fails, when they are around people they want what everyone else is eating!  We brought food from Penguin Eds and they did not take one bite of their sandwiches!  They stole everyone elses pizza.  Knox would take the topping off and Ava would steal the crust!  They are also juice box bandits!  I don't usually give them juice boxes so when they spot one they are after it!  I can't even begin to tell you what our blanket looked like!  It was disgusting! As soon as we got home I ordered a picnic blanket! 


Time to go! The babies had reached their limit! They turn into pumpkins at about 8:30!
I'm already looking forward to the next concert!  One more reason I love Fayetteville! 

No comments: