Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Work

Every time I go to the liquor store I tell Matt, the manager, that I'm coming back to work!  This time I finally did!  I miss working!  I've decided that working is so much easier than being home with the babies all day!  Maybe I'll go back full time! haha Just joking!  I did enjoy my one day back and I hope I get to work a lot more in the future! 

It's kind of crazy going from being home with babies all day to working with college boys!  It was this guys last day at work so B thought it would be hilarious to prank him.  Like I've said, I'm married to a child.  First he poured a pint of cheap vodka into his powerade bottle.  Only, it wasn't his powerade.  It was another guys who just started.  That boy might not last long.... So then they decided to hit him in the face with a pie.  Silly boys!  I wish I had videotaped it!  It happened so fast I didn't even have a chance to pull out my camera!  Poor guy! B said he will always remember working at Wedington Liquor now! 

No comments: