Thursday, June 7, 2012

Slacker

I need a vacation from my vacations.. I'm tired!  Like physically exhausted tired!  I feel like we have been on the go so much lately and when I am home I definitely don't have time to sit down at the computer or maybe I just don't want to take the time to sit at the computer!! I have been such a slacker with the blog.  If I wasn't so OCD I would just skip what I have missed on the blog and just pick up now but my OCD'ness won't let that happen so I am going to try to go back and document what I have missed.  All the way back to April!  I feel like if I get the big stuff out of the way I will have time to document the little funny things they do which is what I really want to remember anyway!  Sometimes I wonder why I even started this blog and when I will be able to stop it!  They better appreciate this one day!ha  


I had a little to do list for myself that I hoped to accomplish by Memorial Day.  That stuff didn't happen either!  Life got in the way I guess! Oh and the beach!  I was able to cross a few things off my list and I know I will get to the other things sooner or later!  


PS-The babies are into everything! Every single thing in my house!  It's definitely getting harder! It's fun but hard! Whoever said it gets easier as they get older was a big fat liar!  That's not my main excuse for being a slacker though!  My excuse is that it's summer!  You're supposed to be lazy in the summer right?!

No comments: