Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Play date at the Penix's

A few weeks ago we went to Madeline and Graham's house for a play date!  Leslie went above and beyond again!  Everything was so cute!  She did a pirate theme and it was precious!  Ben even carved a watermelon into a shark!  Pretty impressive!   The kids loved running around and playing with all of their friends!  I liked getting to visit with my friends too! 


Brooks was right in the middle of the big kids dance party!  I think this little guy might think he is four! 


My boys!  I've decided if I didn't dress them alike it would be impossible to keep up with them! 


Leslie had little gold coins she was going to hide and let the kids find!  We never got around to hiding them because the kids were too busy stuffing them in their mouths!  I think I wrote on Instagram that Ava might poop out a little gold soon! 
Thanks for having us over guys!  It was so much fun and we can't wait to do it again soon! 

No comments: