Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fun Weekend!

B went out of town last weekend so the babies and I were on our own!  We missed him but we managed to stay pretty busy! I can't even remember what we did during the day Friday but I know that night we went over to my dad and Jenny's house for dinner!  Jenny made yummy Mexican food and the babies ate a ton!  It was crazy!  I think Knox ate about three enchiladas by himself!  Thanks for having us over guys!  I wish I had taken more pictures while we were there! I did snap one before we left because the boys looked so old to me in their little t-shirts and Nikes! 


We were up bright and early on Saturday so Gigi and I took the babies to breakfast!  I have been dying to try the new Arsagas on Dickson!  I'm so glad we went because it is so cute!  The only complaint I have is that they only had two high chairs!  It's not really that kid friendly! I'm sure the other costumers  were not happy to see us coming anyway!  They probably wanted to enjoy their coffee and crepes in peace! ha  The babies got a crepe with apples and chicken and really seemed to like it!  I want to go back soon for the lavender infused champagne! Yum!


Gigi and Ava! 

Sweet Brooks!



After breakfast we met Caroline at the farmers market to do a little shopping! 

Brooksy loves his Aunt Caroline and always has! 


We made a quick stop in Savoir Faire to do a little shopping and Ava loved the attention she was getting from the girls there!  We were hoping to catch Brittany! 


Peek a boo! I see you Ava!


My one purchase at the farmers market!  I love them though! They've lasted an entire week too! 


Gigi is brave to let Ava play with her nice sunglasses!  Ava loves them though! 


She is sixteen months going on sixteen years! 
After naps we were supposed meet Gigi and Caroline in Rogers to look at wedding dresses but the babies slept until after 4pm!  I guess their busy morning wore them out! We hurried and got dressed in our hog gear so we could go cheer them on with our friends! 

No comments: