Thursday, December 13, 2012

Halloween Party Part 2

I kind of felt like a party pic person!  I think I managed to get pictures of everyone!  

Is Win not the cutest little cupid?!

Karrie and a cowboy!

We had two precious lobsters at our party!

Leslie and Graham!

The Critz!

I think all of the kids were on sugar overload!  Bennett was double fisting suckers!

Knox got really into handing out the candy!  He spent a good part of the night just hanging out by the front door! 

Helping his daddy!

Then he decided he wanted to give Alex a kiss.  Poor Alex!  He is a very persistent little thing!

Hi Cupid!

I was pretty proud of him for not keeping all of the candy to himself!

Group picture time!  I think next year I'm going to need a bigger couch!  A lot of kids had already left too! 

I think I see one kid smiling and looking at the camera!  One out of thirteen isn't that bad right?

Our one family picture of the night!  I love dressing up but I completely dropped the ball this year!  I was doing good to get the kids in costume!  I decided to be crafty/cheap this year so Sarah and I made Brooks's costume!  I think it turned out pretty cute!  I also altered Ava's from a size 6x to 18 month!  Next year we are going all out!  I already have an idea of what we can all be!  I have a feeling that next year might be the last year I can choose costumes for the kids so I really want them to be cute!    


Little Buddies!

I decided to surprise Hook and trick or treat at our house!  I really just wanted a good picture! 

This wild guy had approximately one million suckers.  Every time I turned around he had one in his mouth! 

Ava was super excited about the popcorn ball Win brought her!

Baylon is the sweetest boy!  He wanted to give Ava a hug goodbye!

So cute!
We had so much fun at our party!  We love getting together with all of our friends!  I thought it might be hard to get the kids in bed after all of the sugar they ate but I think were just exhausted from partying so hard!  After everyone left I had a little burst of energy and cleaned the whole house and took down all of the Halloween decorations!  I'm not sure what got in to me!  Maybe too much candy?!  

No comments: