Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lately.

Caroline informed me my blog is boring because no one cares what we did two months ago. 
So Caroline, this ones for you! 

Today we had a very productive day.  That doesn't always happen so when it does I think it's worth documenting!  We started our morning at the library for story time with Gigi.  This is the first time I haven't taken the wagon in.  They all held our hands and walked in like big kids!  They also went to the older kids class at 10:30!  It's a little less chaotic!  The kids had fun singing and dancing.  Afterwards we ran a few quick errands and then went to Chick fil A for lunch.  The kids played and Brooks went down the slide for the first time by himself!  I'm so proud of him and he is so proud of himself!  A little boy helped him up and gave him a little pep talk to get him down the slide! ha There were a few times that I thought I might have to climb up and rescue him but he finally did it!  He always came down with the biggest smile on his face and clapped for himself!  I think he went down three times total!  It might be awhile before Knox and Ava make it down the big slide!  After lunch we all went to Pigtails and Crewcuts so Knox could get his first haircut!  He did such a good job!  He was so excited about sitting in the police car! He looks like such a big boy now! I thought Brooks and Ava might be jealous that they didn't get a haircut but they were too busy playing in the game room to notice what Knox was doing.  I ran a few more errands and then it was home for naps.  While the kids napped Gigi helped me make dinner and I made two new Christmas outfits for the boys!  Sewing is definitely getting easier and faster.  My outfits don't neccesarily look better but it only took me two hours to make both outfits as opposed to three or four like it use too!  They also appear to be the same size this time!  I haven't tried them on yet so I'll keep my fingers crossed until then!  After naps we were suppose to meet all of our friends at the park but it's almost dark outside and they are all still asleep!  I guess our busy day wore them out! 

Rereading this just made me sad! They are growing up way to fast!  Walking into the library like big kids, sliding down the big kid slide, haircuts!!!  Time to stop growing kiddos! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

For the record, I read your blog every day... I'm not sure that I've ever made any comments?! but you should know I love it - old or new posts, it's fantastic! I've even told several people about your blog, and they love it too!
Watching your sweet babies grow-up, learn new thing, and interact with one another is just awesome. Keep up the good work. I know your life has to be crazy with 3 kids on a daily basis; and on top of what we see on this blog, I think the fact that you keep a blog is tremendous, I commend you!!!!